ELKA_023 ENDEL LEPA KURGIAED / 'MA' AS IN 'MASAKADO' _ UTAGAWA TOYOKUNI I / ENDEL LEPP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taira_no_Masakado
Taira no Masakado (平 将門; Japanese pronunciation: [taꜜi.ɾa no (|) ma.sa.ka.do],[1] died March 25, 940) was a Heian period provincial magnate (gōzoku) and samurai based in eastern Japan, notable for leading the first recorded uprising against the central government in Kyōto.[2] Along with Sugawara no Michizane and Emperor Sutoku, he is often called one of the "Three Great Onryō of Japan [ja]".
#EndelLepaKurgiaed #ChojaNoKogane #UtagawaToykuniI #HuangGuaLai #MartinTeeSuviKirblas #InTheBottomOfMyGarden #KumariImedemaa #Meestemoemuuseum #AMansGardenOfVerses #EroGuro #TheGardenOfMensFashionDelights #AppallingSilence #FearAndLoathingInArmandonia #ShadowWarfare #TeedeniAiaSalaarhiiv #GentlemensFloralCabinet #TheKirblaMethod #MEEZ082026
https://ukiyo-e.org/image/etm/0189200780 Japanese Print "Seven Variations of the 'Iroha' Alphabet: 'Ma' as in 'Masakado'. Roles: Princess Takiyasha and OYA Taro" by Utagawa Toyokuni I
Artist:Utagawa Toyokuni I
Title:Seven Variations of the 'Iroha' Alphabet: 'Ma' as in 'Masakado'. Roles: Princess Takiyasha and OYA Taro
Details:More information...
Source:Edo Tokyo Museum
Browse all 6,165 prints...
Title:Seven Variations of the 'Iroha' Alphabet: 'Ma' as in 'Masakado'. Roles: Princess Takiyasha and OYA Taro
Details:More information...
Source:Edo Tokyo Museum
Browse all 6,165 prints...



Kommentaarid
Postita kommentaar